RSC is a progressive company operating in the Waste Management, Environmental Maintenance and Road Marking sectors. It prides itself in offering innovative services to both public and private sector clients.
It was set up in 1983 by three brothers, Eamon, Joseph and John McHugh with a shared
VISION: -Providing A Safer Environment.
- To remain a leading contractor within our sector by committing to providing a sustainable and quality service that meet the growing needs of our customers
- To grow as a leading service provider in our sector by identifying and meeting market and customer needs.
- To be environmentally, economically and socially sustainable.
- Safety First- We prioritise the safety of people, places, flora and fauna.
- Find A Better Way: To have a culture of innovation and continuous improvement and constantly seeking personal and professional growth
- Customer Focused - We will provide value for money, make every decision and measure every outcome based on how well it serves our customers.
- Teamwork & Accountability - We will actively engage our people and build pride in our business
Director and Founder
Supervisor – Waste Management
RSC Group Slavery and Human Trafficking Transparency Statement 2020-2021
Slavery and Human Trafficking Transparency Statement 2020-2021Download
TM Waste Ltd Slavery and Human Trafficking Transparency Statement 2020-2021
TM Waste Ltd - Slavery and Human Trafficking Transparency Statement 2020-2021Download